Wednesday, October 6, 2021

061021

I am so lucky. My last day on earth could have been  28th January 2021..

3decades passed.. 1/3 of my life milestone completed.

Within this 30 years, I have come to realise alot that I did was done for show..

Understanding how things work were problems I faced as I was rather slow.. Until I realised that I have to find myself from within to go at my pace no matter how big or small the situation is...

Practices Practice Practise... Nothing is perfect but it will slowly get better as I practice. 

Reflections - past was history, future will be a mystery, present is a gift. Enjoying and being mindful in the state of now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just thought of the lessons I learned in life makes me believe firmly that every man/woman  for their own as long as all is well... ๐Ÿ™

Thankful and grateful for the people around me. 

่ฌ่ฌไฝ ,ๅ‡บ็พๅœจๆˆ‘็š„็”Ÿๅ‘ฝ่ฃก。。

1 year  wiser, 1 year lesser.. ๐Ÿ™‚




No comments:

Post a Comment